Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Slime Shoe Craze / Queen Mom

Dear Fifi,

 "This is you, with a crown. You're the queen mom!" How sweet of you!Yesterday you showed me this drawing  you did in my phone's app. You drew a few things, but this one is my favorite. It's amazing that in the span of time you spent on the drawing app, you thought of me. You thought of drawing the version of me in your imagination and heart —a queen! I asked why you made me a queen in your drawing. "Because I want you to look pretty in a dress and have good days!" What innocent and sweet thought. You made me feel so special. Thank you so much for this beautiful drawing that is full of love.

Dear Evie,

Your creativity always amazes me and makes me laugh at times. Today you thought of making a shoe made out of slime. Tadaaaaaa!

I laughed so much when I saw it. You are insanely creative and funny! I had to take a picture of it and share it with family and friends. They thought it's hilarious and quite clever. Same as what I thought. You and Fi can play slime the whole day if you want to. I am glad that this thing doesn't create a big mess. You were so worried you will get your shirt stained like what happened last time, so you decided to not color yours this time. However, you changed your mind and colored it. I saw your wet shirt in the bathroom. I suspect there's stains on it from the slime. Whoa! Good thing the stain comes off easily. So that is okay.

I appreciate how you are mindful of the mess. You tried to clean up everything. You're most probably worried that Mama will get mad. Thank you for cleaning up the mess baby. You are an awesome big sister who takes care of things. I am so proud of you.

I love you with all of me,
Mama



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love You With All Of Me Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting