Friday, April 25, 2014

Jesus Heals You

My dearest Evie,


I am writing this letter while you are at the Phoenix Children's Urgent Care doing your breathing treatment. Daddy took you there around eight o'clock tonight. I didn't like the sound of your breathing. I told Daddy that we should take you to the doctor tomorrow. Thankfully, Daddy suggested to take you to the urgent care tonight.

I am very much worried about you. Daddy just called me a little while ago. You undergone X-ray and the doctor thought that you might have pneumonia. I am very sorry that you are sick. I feel bad because I am not there beside you so I can just hold you in my arms. I wanted so much to be beside you right now.

Mama is praying for you. I pray to Jesus that He heals you, make you feel better...back to normal. He's the only one  I know I can turn to in times like this, no one else. With Him I am assured of your well-being. I cannot wait to have you back home. Most probably you will fall asleep on your way home.

I love you very much. My heart deeply aches whenever you are sick, specially at time when we have to take you to the doctor. But I know that Jesus is there holding you right now, giving you His healing touch.

Come home soon little one. I miss you very much.

My pirate fairy.


I love you with all of me,
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love You With All Of Me Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting