Monday, August 12, 2013

"Uh oh"

Dear Fi,


You started to say "uh oh" which sounds so cute to my ears. You say it specially at times you have some naughty plans in your mind. You started to say "come" too. You are learning how to verbalize things. I so love to hear them. I am looking forward for more words from you.

I love you with all of me,
Mama

Dear Evie,


You got to meet your teacher and new friends in school today. You were the most excited. You shared the cart that you were playing with to a new friend. That was so nice of you. You are a very sociable little person. I know that you are happy to be around other kids. I know that you will enjoy school. You are turning into a big girl. I pray that God will keep you safe all the time specially at times I am not with you. I am used to have you 24 hours a day. But as you are getting into school age, you will be apart from me for few hours. I surely will miss you very much.

I love you with all of me,
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love You With All Of Me Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting